– Refractory bricks :
. Thickness : 110 mm
. Maximum temperature : 1,400 °C
. Nature : 42% of Al203
– Insulator :
. Thickness : 50 mm
. Maximum temperature : 1,000 °C
. Nature : Calcium silicate
Combustion burner :
* The combustion chamber should be composed of one hearth of combustion.
* The combustion hearth should be fitted with one burner enabling to assure a correct combustion temperature for the complete destruction of the waste.
* Burner should be mono-bloc casing type with horizontal flame, ignition and electronic ignition safety, permanent ventilation, control electrovalve and insulation valve.
Air Supply Fan:
* Electro-ventilator distributes the primary and secondary air in the incinerator.
* This combustion hearth should be equipped with primary air nozzles (8 nozzles) to assure the perfect combustion.
* The air injection should be done with a high pressure of 220 mm H20.
* The pressure allows to pierce the burning waste bulk and to avoid the unburned ratio.
* The adjustment of air rates should carried out through valves and servomotor according to the automatic cycle controls.