We are in to Waste Management services and we need below spec incinerator for our operation in Nigeria
Capacity: 500kg/hr or 1000kg/hr
Type of Waste: Solid Waste (like Industrial Waste, Municipal waste and hose hold waste)
Beside above, can you please provide us list of institutions where your INCINERATORS have been installed in Pakistan or Internationally.
Moreover, here it is a common practice that hospital prefers to buy from an Authorized Distributor. Can you please issue us a letter of authorization. If yes, we are attaching here with draft of such a letter, you may amend. Please print it on your letter head, sign it and stamp it than send it to us on your letter head. Without this LoA our bid may be rejected.
1. Incinerator 150 Kg/hr, Qty 01
2. Incinerator 200 Kg/hr, Qty 01
Specifications, waste incinerator manufacturers,portable incinerator,medical waste incinerator for sale
Current load of infectious waste is 150 – 200 kg/hr.
Incinerator of 150 and 200 kg per hour or above capacity shall be
sufficient for existing load and can cater it in single shift.
If load increases in future and gets doubled, it shall be handled in two
Wet scrubber to be used for exhaust and its drain should comply with
System must be dual fired i.e. natural gas and diesel.
Heat recovery option to be taken under consideration.
Flue gas exhaust shall comply national / international environmental
Note: Must attach Clientele list with the quote. Otherwise installation
base would be considered as zero.
1. Price in C&F. (Must mention By Air / Sea. Otherwise it would be
considered as By Air.)
2. Brochures Should be attached.
3. Brand Name with Country of Manufacturing.
4. Equipment should be HL7 compatible or quote DICOM.(if applicable)
5. Standard warranty of with Parts for the period of 01 year starting
from the date of installation.
6. Details of consumables / disposables of an equipment including price
in C&F. (if applicable)
7. Clientele list for the quoted equipment should be attached.
8. State International Safety Standards Conformance i.e. FDA, CE etc.
9. Delivery period should be mentioned.
10. Payment terms should be mentioned.
11. Service contract price after warranty if it is deemed necessary for
whole life of equipment.