* Burner of lighting of waste, with fuel, standard mono-bloc casting guiding plunging
flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice
gate of regulation and isolating valve.
* Plate of combustion in Carborundum, avoiding the fixing of glass and slags.
18. A chamber of post combustion of gases
* A burner of combustion of gases,
* A device of injection of air allowing a total recombustion of gases,
* A device of air inlet of cooling of waste gases,
* A sheath of evacuation of the gases burnt.
* Carcass in strong sheet steel with support of connection.
* Composition of the refractory;
・ Refractory concrete :
> Thickness: >
> Nature: 65% of A1203
・ Insulate in fibrous panel:
> Thickness: >
> Nature: Calcium
* Burner with fuel, mono-bloc casting guiding type with horizontal flame, lighting and safety of
electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice gate of regulation and isolating
* A secondary injection of air to ensure perfect oxygen content.
19. A control box ensuring the complete cycle of combustion.
* Electro-ventilator distributing the secondary air, the regulation of the air flow being
carried out by valves and following the control of the automatic cycle.
21. Controls and regulations:
Control box watertight to dust, including:
* A switch circuit breaker for each engine (ventilators and burners).
* A timer with adjustable temporization for the regulation of each burner.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of combustion,
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of postcombustion.
* Electric box.
21. The de- ashing must be done in the bottom of the combustion chamber or the deashing
should be Automatic or manual batch de ashing.
22. Process Filtering system: Scruber to be mentionned as optional
23. Emission Standards Compliance: BS 3316 or equivalent standard
23. Capacity to treat Plastic: Not less than 40% by weight
24. CE Manufacturing Compliance: BS EN 746-2-1997
22. The supplier must give batches of spare parts of first urgency and consumable of the
23. The installed incinerator must bear a one year guarantee.
24. The supplier shall perforn an onsite installation of the incinerator.
25. The technical training of operators will have to be provided and given by a technician from the
factory; it will consist of curative and preventive maintenance, and the use of machine, etc
NB.; Civil works and any other related services for the installation and training of operators must be included in the incinerator’s price.
Specification for the shelter of the incinerator:
House of the incinerator inclusive in offer (the house must have toilet and hand washing facilities and firefighting). The size of the shelter shall measure four meter by six meter and shall be provided with adequate air ventilation.