The project has been designed as EPC one, but to reduce complexity and hassles of project execution in Iran for your company, we could make an arrangement between ourselves in a way that engineering and procurement of main equipment could be done by your company and the remaining could be done locally in Iran by us (like civil jobs, steel structure manufacturing, plant installation,…) and as complementary information you could find specification of emission and required standards of plant as attached for your consideration.
1. 1. The types of waste to be treated are (after EUROPEAN WASTE CATALOGUE AND HAZARDOUS WASTE LIST, 2002):
18 01 01 sharps (except 18 01 03)
18 01 02 body parts and organs including blood bags and blood preserves (except 18 01 03)
18 01 03* wastes whose collection and disposal is subject to special requirements in order to prevent infection
18 01 04 wastes whose collection and disposal is not subject to special requirements in order to prevent infection (for example
dressings, plaster casts, linen, disposable clothing, diapers)
18 01 06* chemicals consisting of or containing dangerous substances
18 01 07 chemicals other than those mentioned in 18 01 06
18 01 08* cytotoxic and cytostatic medicines
18 01 09 medicines other than those mentioned in 18 01 08
18 01 10* amalgam waste from dental care
2. The amount of waste to be treated is impossible to estimate directly at present. By using available statistics (EUROSTAT) and population size, animal waste incinerator,animal cremation burners,hazardous waste incinerators in china (ca. 2 560 000 in the area covered), the range of medical waste is expected to be 5 000 – 10 000 tons per annum. The capacity of the system should be at least 10 000 – 15 000 tons per annum.
3. 3. Environmental compliance with EU Directive 2000/76/EC on the incineration of waste (and amending acts).
2. The gaskets at the primary and secondary chambers should be improved as the current ones leak some smoke at the doors
3. The current door locks needs to be re-designed as per the attached photo to enable easy locking, without requiring use of spanners
4. We have made one sample of filter brick using Ca(OH)2 only but it broke. Kindly advise if we need to mix with cement.
solid waste incinerator (Mws 3000),upon research we would like to purchase one from your out fit.with the need to satisfy the growing
demand of incineration of various waste in Ghana,we wish your out fit assist us achieve our objectives in no time.we will be pleased if
you will send us much details of your product,MSW 3000 to us.