the incinerator is required to burn the eggs and where the eggs contain a quantity of fluid and embryos, the purpose of the burner is to use whole eggs for the right highly dangerous viruses,in addition.gas emission will be discussed according to the requirements of the egyptian ministry of environment.
in the event of approval, a pilot test (fat test :factory acceptance test) will be carried out at the company’s site on 2000 to 3000 eggs.
also we will burn this waste in the incinerator such dead chicken and also some plastic materials.
please give replay if this model of incinerator can get rid of this waste or not
the list of waste
1- Eggs contain amount of fluid and also embryos.
2- dead chicken and also some plastic materials.
1. Dual Chambered( first chamber attainable temperature(800-900
Celsius) (2nd Chamber 1200-1300 degree Celsius)
2. WITH WET SCRUBBER ( very important- this basically neutralizes
the gases with Alkaline water )
3. Minimum required capacity is 500 Kg/HR
4. MEETING PAKISTAN EPA STANDARDS AS PER ATTACHED LIST
5. After the water is treated in the scrubber and let down to the
drain and what is the limit of the heavy particles present in it and
how can it be treated?
6. How much diesel does it burn in an hour during burning / operations?
7. What is the total consumption of electricity. How many KILOWATTS
does it require to operate.?
8. We like to know if you can provide us the FLUE GASES ANALYZER in
the control panel (It Measures the gases during the process) of
9. We will be needing ITALIAN burner and SIEMENS control panel.
11. After sale service details and warranty ?
12. Spare parts that you provide with the unit.
13. Pakistan EPA standards we gave you during the meeting the unit
should meet these.
14. Quotation with the FLUE GASES ANALYZER and without the FLUE
GASES ANALYZER .
15. Physical Test is must before the Deliver