high-capacity, powerful, European Standard incinerator,ideal for high volume incineration,with integral after-burner for greater efficiency and emissions control.
Waste Type and Burn Rate
Designed specifically for use by poultry farmers,
sheep farm owners, abbatoirs and for pet
cremation. The incinerator will burn up to 50kg of
waste per hour (up to 150kg burn
Mild steel welded fabrication consisting of sheet steel
and structural section supports.
Monolithic high grade refractory concrete with high grade insulation backing.
Fully automatic, high-efficiency burners with electronic ignition, flame recognition and combustion control devices fitted.
Loading – Ash removal
Manual ash removal from the primary chamber. (Ash doors are available on request).
Multi-coat high quality, high-temperature aluminium enamel top coat paint, finished in silver.
Fully automatic sequential control provided by internal
PLC system providing control of:
1. Secondary chamber pre-heat
2. Burn cycle (variable)
3. Cool down cycle
Diesel, LPG, Natural or Bio Gas.
Typical Fuel Consumption
Diesel: 8 / 10 litres per hour
Liquid Propane Gas: 6 / 8 litres per hour
Natural Gas: 7 / 9 Nm3 per hour
240volt 16 amp.
Chamber Volume 2.38m3:
2.2m (l) x 0.9m(w) x 1.2m(h)
Load Capacity up to 1000kg
Load Method Top
Item A-7.13 Incinerator, bacteria
Device for preventing infectious spatter and/or cross-contamination by safely sterilizing needles, rings, etc. by infrared heat.
1) A 120V, 60Hz mono-phase electrical source with line connection plug NEMA 5-15 type.
2) Protections against over-voltage and over-current line conditions.
3) Compliance with applicable Haitian standards and regulations.
4) Fast complete sterilization in around 5-7 s.
5) Fully isolated quartz/ceramic tube, to grant safety for the user (no open flame).
6) Working temperature around 820°C.
7) Mounted on a stable base.